Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
Nordic Trails at Granby Ranch
Granby Ranch brings you miles of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails. You'll find two Nordic trail networks located on our East Mountain (lift-access available during skiing hours) and at the golf course. After your Colorado cross-country skiing or snowshoeing trip, head back to Base Lodge and Granby Ranch Grill to warm your toes by the fire with aprés ski specials, late-night menu, s'mores by the fire pit, or an inspired dinner that includes steak, seafood, and pasta selections.
Contact Us for more information
- Granby Ranch's cross-country sking and snowshoe trails are not patrolled.
- Please stay on designated trails.
- Users are strongly reccommended to have a trail map detailing trails and distances.
- Have appropriate equipment clothing.
- Be aware of changing weather and snow conditions.
- Dogs permitted, but must be controlled at all times.
- Respect the environment, please do not litter.
- Users of Granby Ranch snowshoe trails do so solely at their own risk.
- Granby Realty Holdings assumes no responsibility or liability for the public’s use of its private property.