Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
Nordic Trails at Granby Ranch
Granby Ranch brings you miles of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails. You'll find two Nordic trail networks located on our East Mountain (lift-access available during skiing hours) and at the golf course. After your Colorado cross-country skiing or snowshoeing trip, head back to Base Lodge and Granby Ranch Grill to warm your toes by the fire with aprés ski specials, late-night menu, s'mores by the fire pit, or an inspired dinner that includes steak, seafood, and pasta selections.
East Mountain Nordic Trails
Download Map of East Mountain Nordic Trails
Nordic Trails at Golf Granby Ranch
Download Map of Nordic Trails
- Granby Ranch's cross-country sking and snowshoe trails are not patrolled.
- Please stay on designated trails.
- Users are strongly reccommended to have a trail map detailing trails and distances.
- Have appropriate equipment clothing.
- Be aware of changing weather and snow conditions.
- Dogs permitted, but must be controlled at all times.
- Respect the environment, please do not litter.
- Users of Granby Ranch snowshoe trails do so solely at their own risk.
- Granby Realty Holdings assumes no responsibility or liability for the public’s use of its private property.