The Terrain Park at Ski Granby Ranch
The terrain park at Ski Granby Ranch (formerly SolVista Basin) offers six progression parks, exciting features, and four fully-lit parks during night skiing on Saturday nights.
Features (2012-13 Season)
- Ted’s Secret Stash, an all natural log park off Jackalope
- Nessie, a rainbow rail, shaped like the legendary Loch Ness Monster
- A-Frame log jib
- Tree Bonk jib
- Up to Flat jib
- The Beast, a massive 30-foot long, 14-inch wide jib made from recycled snow making pipe
- Bounty Hunter, Rimfire, Speculator, a portion of High Roller designated bump runs
- Beginner mini-terrain park features off the side of the Milestone lift at the base area
- The Tank, once an underground fuel tank, this new feature is eight feet in diameter and 30 feet long with a quarter-pipe on each side
View the 2012-2013 season trail map
Granby Ranch is located just 90 minutes from Denver and 20 minutes from Winter Park and the western entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Get directions or contact us for more information!