Granby Ranch is invested in making Colorado a great place to live. Each year we allocate a quantity of in-kind contributions to support nonprofit organizations in our community. To request an in-kind contribution from Granby Ranch, complete the following steps:
- Download a donation request form.
- Save the form to your computer, then open and complete it using the free version of Adobe Acrobat.
- Save the completed form on your computer, then email it to channon(at) granbyranch dot com.
• Generally, Granby Ranch affiliated and Grand County donations are given higher priority. If your organization has a relationship with Granby Ranch through an employee, guest, or homeowner, please note that on your application. Other requests from non-profit organizations based in Colorado may be considered. Out of state donations are considered on a case-by-case basis by the CEO, but are generally discouraged.
• Does your request support the Granby Ranch mission statement of creating a community where families, friends and teammates can connect, live, play and enjoy the natural environment of the Colorado Rocky Mountains? Organizations that support active lifestyles; families; the outdoors; and winter sports may be considered. Organization types may include school groups including private schools; sports foundations; church groups; recovery programs and those with similar missions.
• A maximum of 6-10 requests per month may be approved.
• Granby Ranch generally donates ski or bike lift tickets. We generally do not donate gift cards; golf or fishing certificates; or meals or retail products, unless specifically approved by the CEO.
Having trouble saving your PDF?
Be sure you are using the newest version of Adobe Acrobat. Using an older version may interfere with your ability to save a completed form.
We look forward to hearing from you!